Last Updated: 3/23/2020
Our first concern at Kennedy Brothers PT is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. We are a small, PT owned business that is doing its best to continue to provide the best care possible. We are well aware that there are still patients in need of physical therapy to prevent long term implications of not receiving care post surgically or for pain management and management of physical function. For those reasons, we are making every effort to continue to provide care and have different options based on patient need and comfort level.
If you are coming into one of our clinics, we continue to follow CDC guidelines to maintain the safest environment possible.
- All equipment and treatment areas are cleaned thoroughly after every use.
- Staff is required to take their temperature daily prior to entering our offices.
- We are requesting patients to also do a temperature check before entering our offices.
- If you have traveled in the past two weeks, we are asking you to refrain from coming into our office for two weeks.
- If you are feeling ill, STAY HOME. If you are showing ANY symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, dry cough, sore throat), please do not come into the clinic until there is a negative test or you have been symptom free for two weeks. If you have been in our clinic and have tested positive, please notify us immediately.
- If you have come into close contact with anyone who is showing symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come into the clinic until there is either a negative test result or it has been two weeks of being symptom free.
- We are requiring patients to wash their hands thoroughly upon entering the clinic and before leaving.
- Staff is required to wash their hands between every patient.
- Patients will be seen on a one to one basis to limit exposure. We will also continue to limit the number of people allowed in the clinic at one time.
- Patients are asked to please stick to their scheduled appointment times.
There is now a Telehealth option for your physical therapy visits. These visits will be one to one video visits with your therapist, during which we can assess your progress and give recommendations for changes / progressions to your home programs. They will be scheduled as a physical therapy visit and billed through your insurance the same way we bill for office visits. Most major insurances are now covering these visits, but for the best information on coverage, you can contact your insurance provider directly. You will be emailed a link from your PT for your visit. All you will need is internet access and a computer / tablet / phone with a microphone and video screen. If you are interested in Telehealth options, please schedule an appointment with your local clinic here:
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow CDC guidelines. This is new territory for us all and we are doing our best to continue to provide care to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.